Have you recently been receiving a lot of messages from the school or school board?
Using the SchoolMessenger app or website, parents can determine how they would like to receive messages (phone (home, cell or both), email, text, and/or SchoolMessenger app/website) for each of the following message types:
- Non-School Hours Important or Urgent News
- School Hours Important or Urgent News
- Teacher Messaging
Follow the steps below to create an account and set your preferences:
- Download the SchoolMessenger app, or visit go.schoolmessenger.ca.
- Create an account (preferably using the email address you have on file with your child’s school).
- Once you are logged in, go to Preferences on the left-hand menu and turn on/off phone, text, or email for each message type.
Good to know:
- The phone number registered at your child’s school will be used for any School Hours Urgent News and/or Non-School Hours Urgent communications.
- All messages will be delivered to your account in the SchoolMessenger app/website. If you wish to receive messages on the app only, you can turn off phone, text, and email options for all message types.
If you have any questions please call 1-800-920-3897, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.